09 January 2007

Daily Lineup 1/9/2007

"If I had to guess, I'd say about 95 percent of the guys on tour are against Wie's competing on their circuit, but it has less to do with sexism or ageism than the simple fact that she's just not good enough," says Jason Sobel. Thank you.

NHL Power Rankings (Scott Wraight)
The Sabres not only took back the top record in the NHL this week but they remain on top in SI's rankings.

Romo will rise (Tim Layden)
As a Bills fan, I'm not allowed to like Tony Romo. But I guess I can like his desire to perfect in the game.

Smacking Down Big Mac (John Donovan)
23.5 percent of the vote. McGwire was closer to being left off the ballot next year than he was to making it into the Hall of Fame.

Stop obsessing over coaches! (Gregg Easterbrook)
I remember when all coaches wore suits and just stood on the sidelines. Well, actually, I don't. I just wanted to sound knowledgeable.

No comments: