06 January 2007

Daily Lineup 1/6/2007

As a new feature to Extra Innings, I'm going to try to post a couple sites or web pages that I liked and feel that people should be reading per day. To fit the baseball lineup allegory, technically, I should post nine things. Or eight things and a pitcher for those reading in National League cities. But for now, I'm going to aim for five. Five blogs, columns or something else online that I want you to read. Listed in alphabetical order. Since that's how I do.

Please, Mr. Bettman (John Ondrasik)
Yeah, I might be beginning to care for hockey a little bit more, but there's still work to do.

Post-Unit era filled with question marks (Bob Klapisch)
Clemens, anyone?

Selig developing positive legacy as commissioner (Jon Heyman)
A couple years ago, after the whole tied All-Star game debacle, I wanted the commish to get the boot. Like a lot of other people though, I've started to change my view of Selig.

Sting fold three weeks after Bobcats give up control (Associated Press)
Well, what's the over/under on years until the NBA stops bleeding funding into this experiment and the WNBA folds?

Survey: McGwire receives less than 30 percent (ESPN)
The first member of the Class of Steroids will serve as the litmus test for those who will follow in the upcoming years.

No comments: